AmericaNDN
A
thread 1/2
Why is Biden afraid that expanding the Supreme Court will appear political when politics are obviously determining the decisions of this court? Saving the integrity of SCOTUS is what it is. Let's introduce it in Congress and see where it goes. Would he veto it?
07:14 PM - Jun 30, 2023
AmericaNDN
A
thread 2/2
My spout is in response to Biden's answer to a question he was asked in a televised comment just after his loan program was shot down. I'm sorry y'all missed it. I know he's not a king, I know how to expand the Supreme Court, how bills are made, and that we need more ppl. Thanks for your comments.
11:12 AM - Jul 01, 2023
Roger Bell
A
Please research how laws are made and how the Senate filibuster works before posting. The Republicans and TFG are responsible for SCOTUS decisions like the ones we’ve been seeing. Biden doesn’t have magical powers to make such changes. Support more Democrats to win in Congress to achieve this.
In response to AmericaNDN.
07:33 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Andrea
B
In response to Roger Bell.
Agree! Some people act like 'OH, Joe can fix this'. No, Joe can do many things, but he can't fix the cheating and lying that took place in the SCOTUS hearings.
All we can do now is throw 100% of our support behind dems up n down the ticket.
And research judges you can vote for.
10:58 AM - Jul 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}