Doctor Michael
A
The relationship between the populist and their fans is a rather curious thing. From DJT to Bernie Sanders and AOC, the dynamics are the same. The level of devotion without substance is the same. The emotional reactivity to criticism is the same., etc , etc, etc. Very curious indeed.
08:20 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
In response to Doctor Michael.
I have devotion to no one, but please provide an example of hatred by AOC?
fulldisclosure: I'll never stop holding the 'berniebros' partly responsible for HRC's defeat, and SCOTUS just fired up that wound (!), but I'm not cool with unjustified broad brushing. Change my mind?
09:50 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Kirk Taylor.
AOC makes very popular proposals without any policies to put them in place. It is easy to promise the world, but not so easy to deliver. Where is her legislation? What bills has whe gotten out of committee? Talk and tweets are cheap
10:03 PM - Jun 30, 2023
just alex
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Quiet as it’s kept, a certain CA rep w/a white board, too…but you didn’t hear that from me.
😏
10:21 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
Pisses me off that those guys get a huge fan club and someone like #ShariceDavids is unknown simply because she quietly does the work. She's an Indigenous lesbian from #Kansas who passes bills and wins in a red state
https://www.govtrack.us/co...
In response to just alex.
10:29 PM - Jun 30, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:55 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Jeffrey Field
A
She's my rep and she's awesome. Great constituent problem-solving staff, also.
12:51 PM - Jul 01, 2023
ecsbrooklyn
A
And she was the candidate AOC and Bernie opposed in favor of a white DSA guy. AOC went to Kansas that summer right after she won her first primary here in NYC. Not a great start.

And Sharice won, flipping a seat from red to blue!
12:51 AM - Jul 01, 2023
just alex
A
Sharice is amazing…! …as are Shontel Brown and Lauren Underwood (author and sponsor of the Momnibus).

Reps like this get little to no attention, much less praise. So many can’t see past the ‘congressional show boats.’
10:38 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
In response to just alex.
There are so many Reps doing the work, Lucy McBath for another example, and they're ignored. Our media is failing us.
10:58 PM - Jun 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}