Courtney McCain
A
People need to stop blaming RBG. Her death is not the reason why we have a 6-3 Supreme Court today.

People who didn't take the 2014 and 2016 elections seriously are why we are where we are.

I have not forgotten that 53% of white women voted for Trump in back-to-back elections.
05:50 AM - Jul 01, 2023
Carolyn
A
In response to Courtney McCain.
I haven't forgotten either. I rage-cried on election night 2016. How could white women be so STUPID!! (I did the same for W. Bush on re-election night.)
To vote to uphold white supremacy het patriarchy, is outrageous! Self-hate with projection onto others as "the reason their unhappy" #wwNeedTherapy
08:22 AM - Jul 01, 2023
Aamir Hussain
A
There's a lot of blame to go around. I firmly believe though that the buck stops at the top, not the bottom. (white women are not at the bottom lol).

We need to be able to critique the leadership at the time.
08:05 AM - Jul 01, 2023 (Edited)
Pam Sourelis
A
Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. By a lot. Yes, not voting is a serious issue. So is the racist electoral college.
07:59 AM - Jul 01, 2023
Carol Glynn
B
ME EITHER! I Am still furious with them! a FUCKING RAPIST, FFS! I believed Hillary & wanted her to be PRESIDENT! What a great lady! Her hubby cheats on her in front of the whole country, humiliates her, & she still wants to help make life better for some of the same who vilified her, & NOT SUPPORT!
07:14 AM - Jul 01, 2023
Abbi Lichtenstein
A
Agreed and our state legislatures wouldn’t have flipped to R who are passing discriminatory and voter suppression laws. I would also go back to 2000. No Alito or Roberts or war.
07:01 AM - Jul 01, 2023
Carolyn
A
In response to Abbi Lichtenstein.
Roberts and Alito were in W's 2nd term. So it was the ones who voted for him a 2nd time, that did that. This was after he was committing war crimes against Iraq and authorized torture here (waterboarding, etc)
08:30 AM - Jul 01, 2023
Janarchy
A
Anyone blaming RBG for not retiring when Moscow Mitch would have just stolen her seat too gets immediately blocked. McConnell wouldn't have been in charge if those privileged jackasses had voted in the midterms instead of being petulant children.
06:54 AM - Jul 01, 2023
Alice EDUCATION MATTERS
A
How anyone with a brain could vote for that piece of shit is beyond me. 🤬
06:54 AM - Jul 01, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
Trust: I don’t let those I personally know forget it 🤬🤬🤬
05:55 AM - Jul 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}