Simon Sands
A
Ok its another installment of OF MY CHEST TIME...I have been on here and actively engaging with my fellow spouters since day 1, I follow back, like, echo, recommend all that stuff...but I noticed that I have followed people over 2-3 months now and they have not followed back..so should I unfollow?
11:19 AM - Jul 01, 2023
Randall
A
In response to Simon Sands.
I have struggled with this, too, but I'm not as obsessed with follower ratios as I was on other sites. I also wonder how people choose who to follow here. I get a lot of engagement on my spouts, but followers trickle in. I see new accounts with thousands more, even though I've been here since day 1.
11:48 AM - Jul 01, 2023
Simon Sands
A
In response to Randall.
Understood but for me its a damn courtesy thing....plus I love the engagement among my great and beautiful timeline 🥰🥰🥰
12:03 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Randall
A
I agree about the courtesy thing. Regarding my followers comment, like I said, I'm not obsessed with follower ratios, but I find it odd that heavy engagement doesn't translate to larger follower numbers. I still tend to stick to explore and follow people I find interesting.
In response to Simon Sands.
12:08 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Simon Sands
A
In response to Randall.
No, more followers does not equate to engagement and I like that because my timeline is full of engagement all day long...I love it..but back to the followers thing...its still COURTESY with me...LOL
12:18 PM - Jul 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}