David Leavitt
A
I’ve been told that I have Autism/Aspergers and it’s extremely difficult for me to interact with other humans in person

My Twitter gave me a voice and way to make friends with people

I don’t know what to do without it

linktr.ee/david_leavitt

Rate Limit Exceeded #TwitterDown
12:51 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Mo Latno Bill Phelan
A
In response to David Leavitt.
Hope to see you more here. Looks like we will be more & more. Twitter has become unusable.
02:22 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Akemu Favor
A
Nice
02:21 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Kristen Browning
A
I’m with you in grieving Twitter and the loss of the communities I had found there. I’m so angry there is no one to defend us from the very intentional destruction happening there. It is political and anti-democratic.
02:05 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Rebecca
A
I think you’re in the right place here. We’ll help each other and make this so much better than Twitter. I loved Twitter before Musk, but now it’s just awful. This latest is the last straw for me. Which I think was his goal. I think he bought it to break it. Mission accomplished!
01:44 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Klobby L
A
I hope you will find a home here. There is much engagement if you follow, reply, respout and spout often! If you search for your interests as a hashtag and follow the people that spout them, you can find your tribe here. Good luck!
12:56 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
It's time to let Twitter go and stay on Spoutible. Even if Twitter recovers, it will only be temporary as it's circling the drain.
12:53 PM - Jul 01, 2023
J J
A
It’s a mess over there today!
12:52 PM - Jul 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}