NewsSportsINC
A
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10081356-sources-how-miami-heat-are-approaching-potential-damian...
Sources: How the Miami Heat are approaching a trade for Portland Trail Blazers star Damian Lillard. #NBA
01:29 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Big Cheva
A
In response to NewsSportsINC.
Maaaan...

I think it'll be very difficult for the Heat to be in this. Certainly not impossible cause Riley is the one handling it but in terms of assets — they can get outgunned pretty quickly.

Not a Beal situation where given almost for free cause of NTC. 3rd team most assuredly needed. 4th even.
01:44 PM - Jul 01, 2023
NewsSportsINC
A
In response to Big Cheva.
It's definitely gonna have to be a multi team trade to make it work. Probably a few days or so away until it happens probably.
01:47 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Big Cheva
A
You think the Blazers try to accommodate Dame's request for Heat, and maybe take less in the deal? (If Nurk is involved)

Or do you see them going for better pkg regardless of where Nurkic stands after?

This is tricky as hell to me if I'm honest
In response to NewsSportsINC.
01:52 PM - Jul 01, 2023
NewsSportsINC
A
In response to Big Cheva.
Honestly see them going for the better package. Dame is that one guy that can get you a bunch in return. Blazers will not sell their future to satisfy Dame in my opinion. Also don't think the Trailblazers want to rebuild for the next 4 years either. They will look to jump start that process.
02:10 PM - Jul 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}