Melmo Macdaffy
A
thread 1/2
Listening to a Twitter spaces art what's going on. 1 suggestion is that Elon is shutting off servers and not paying the bills "just to see what would happen." I used Twitter obsessively when I lived in California fire country. Power was shut off and I'd have to go to the grocery store parking lot.
03:32 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Melmo Macdaffy
A
thread 2/2
The spaces event is over now but the final question Ben Collins asked is: is this by incompetence or design? Both I think. At one point some guy with a So African accent came on to defend Musk and said "more people will pay for Twitter and that's money in Elon's pocket." So yea.
04:08 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Angela Petraline
A
Also could be that he hasn't paid Google for use of their cloud storage, bill was due yesterday I read.
In response to Melmo Macdaffy.
03:34 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Melmo Macdaffy
A
In response to Angela Petraline.
yes, that too! I'm convinced he's intentionally destroyed it. Also, UKR reporter was just on saying that it's hampering war efforts and fundraising. I truly believe this is intentional.
03:37 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Angela Petraline
A
In response to Melmo Macdaffy.
Oh absolutely. He's made no secret of his support for Russia and hatred for the poors. He's a monster. This is what I read about Google....
03:40 PM - Jul 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}