Christopher Bouzy
A
Not sure why someone would join Spoutible just to get suspended in the first 15 minutes. 🤷🏾‍♂️
08:15 PM - Jul 01, 2023
MarYsol
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
They're testing boundaries. Don't give 'em an inch.
08:27 PM - Jul 01, 2023 (Edited)
Aaron
A
I have a soft objection. Where do we draw the line? If you look up the song American Idiot by Green Day it has some NSFW lyrics in it. One of those got me strikes on the other place during pride month despite it being in support of pride

Meanwhile, I can post gruesome lyrics of Slayer songs NP
In response to MarYsol.
08:37 PM - Jul 01, 2023
MariMarina (she/her)
A
In response to Aaron.
nsfw and violent lyrics won't get you banned, hate speech is where the line is drawn
05:18 PM - Jul 03, 2023
TheLadyRed
A
In response to Aaron.
I'm outspoken and opinionated and foul-mouthed and sex-positive and I've been here since the beginning. This isn't what gets you banned.
Being a troll, disrespecting other Spouters, posting actual NSFW adult content... this is what gets you banned.
11:30 AM - Jul 02, 2023 (Edited)
MarYsol
A
In response to Aaron.
I don't know the answer to that. I just think none of us want this to become another Twitter-like hellscape. But you're right that we can't become too hard lined either. Guess it'll be a work in progress.
08:47 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Aaron
A
In response to MarYsol.
I fully agree with bigots and racists being removed immediately. I rarely, but occasionally post music videos that are definitely not kid friendly. It tends to be what is going on in my life or if my non-binary friends and family are getting attacked. I will usually pull song lyrics instead of ...
08:54 PM - Jul 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}