Janarchy
A
Oh, NY-03. You could have had Bob Zimmerman, but no, you bought the bs about CRIME! and GAS PRICES! and INFLATION! and voted in this clown. Let's hope you've learned your lesson. And maybe 01 and 04 have too. (I could live happily without Nick LaLoser)
Malcolm Johnson @admiralmpj
Prosecutors said they have more than 80,000 pages of evidence against U.S. Rep. George Santos during a court hearing on Friday.
https://abc7ny.com/george-...
09:26 PM - Jul 01, 2023
09:32 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Yvette MT
A
In response to Janarchy.
Indivisible has identified 18 House Republicans in Biden + districts that we could flip. His seat is one of them.
09:42 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Janarchy
A
In response to Yvette MT.
Unfortunately local indivisible groups are idiots who think we need DSA candidates in 01, 02, 03 and 04 when that's never going to fly. They're purple districts, now MORE purple bc of gerrymandering, not D+ 25 blue like Ocasio-Kardashians district. 01 is possible too if they can get the vote out.
09:50 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Shell Sheddy
A
In response to Janarchy.
Overdue time for #Accountability for #FraudSantos -- he was in DC on Jan5,2021 & spoke at #StopTheSteal rally for #DictatorWannabe Trump...in w/McCarthy & MTG;went to Mets games Last Season w/Chris Christie...& distributed $$$to Republican candidates nationwide(while running for a NY Rep position)
09:36 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Janarchy
A
In response to Shell Sheddy.
Yup. I live in 01 in the part that was formerly 03 before the bs gerrymandering. When Santos ran in 2020 against Suozzi, he bragged about going to a Mar A Lardo holiday party with his husband. I'm not sure that actually happened though! He lost handily because he was an loser and we knew it.
09:47 PM - Jul 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}