C Ratched
A
I hate hate hate fireworks!!! With the incandescent heat of 10,000 suns I hate fireworks and my stupid, careless, idiot redneck neighbours who will be setting them off nightly for the next week.

Did I mention that I don’t like fireworks?
09:39 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
In response to C Ratched.
They are doing it here too..I hate fireworks. My animals hate them and it puts my PTSD in overdrive.
10:20 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Hilary DeWaay
A
I lost it last night and started walking around the neighborhood looking for the culprit. Finally found them and reported them. We have a fireworks hotline here. Not sure if it will do anything. We’ll see in about an hour or so lol.
10:16 PM - Jul 01, 2023
C Ratched
A
In response to Hilary DeWaay.
I hope it helps!!
10:17 PM - Jul 01, 2023
*I'M* Not Bentley Boo!
A
I had some idiot in the neighborhood setting them off about 15 mins ago and it was A LOT of them, then they suddenly stopped. I think the PoPo arrived and told them to cut it out. They'll look the other way on 7/4 but tonight's too early.
09:42 PM - Jul 01, 2023
C Ratched
A
In response to *I'M* Not Bentley Boo!.
Sadly, I live in the County Sheriff’s jurisdiction and we have zero ordinances out here.

I do wish I had their disposable income. The fireworks they’re lighting aren’t the cheap ones. Can’t imagine spending that much money just to literally set it on 🔥
09:45 PM - Jul 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}