☽Dessi☾
A
I'm gonna list off some of my all time favorite video game franchises and take it from there:
-Metal Gear Solid
-Fallout
-Starcraft
-Kirby
-The Legend of Zelda
-Silent Hill
-Tomba!
-Katamari Damacy
-Pokemon
-Castlevania

Just to name a few!
10:19 PM - Jul 01, 2023
☽Dessi☾
A
In response to ☽Dessi☾.
I forgot to add Half-Life! How could I forget, dishonor! 😭
10:52 PM - Jul 01, 2023
nicole ♡
A
In response to ☽Dessi☾.
what has been your favorite Pokémon game? i loved the mystery dungeon games!
10:27 PM - Jul 01, 2023
☽Dessi☾
A
In response to nicole ♡.
You know, I've never gotten the chance to play those! I hope I can yank myself away from Tears of the Kingdom to get a chance to play them lol As for myself, still love Pokemon Blue and really enjoyed Pokemon Shield 💖
10:33 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Aura Steele
A
In response to ☽Dessi☾.
Huge Fallout and Pokémon fan! Nice to meet you!
10:25 PM - Jul 01, 2023
☽Dessi☾
A
In response to Aura Steele.
Nice to meet you as well!! What are your fave games out of the franchise? Love me some Fallout: New Vegas and as for Pokemon it's a mix between the OG Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Shield! Shield helped reawaken my love for Pokemon all over again
10:30 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Mordegon's Waifu
A
In response to ☽Dessi☾.
i like a lot of zelda (but not so much recent ones) and silent hill games. :'3 also play some pkmn cause friends ask me even if i'm not a giant fan i share stuff to them etc. and play with em.

been awhile since i played starcraft or castlevania but like them a bit.
10:24 PM - Jul 01, 2023
☽Dessi☾
A
In response to Mordegon's Waifu.
My favorite LoZ game will always be Link's Awakening! I still have my Gameboy copy of it ❤️ I bought the remake of it on the Switch day one! I tend to gravitate to older games, when I thought of Castlevania, I have to always come back to Symphony of the Night!
10:29 PM - Jul 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}