Melinda Nowikowski
A
thread 1/1
Public service announcement, general audience:

Lots of Kpop fans have come in over the course of the day. They should put kpop in their profiles so they can find and follow each other.

They are not trolls, they're young people who communicate differently from the bulk of current Spouters.
11:43 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Andi Pandi
A
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
So you're saying they speak a different dialect of whale?

https://youtu.be/IezD9WMvU...
11:19 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Andi Pandi.
Yeah, that was during the bird hellsite implosion last weekend, I should probably find a new post to pin. But it's true - the language changes with every generation, as I've said before. GenX changed "awesome" and MIllennials changed "literally." The language morphs.
11:24 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Celeste Barnes
A
Hi MeLinda and thank you for this information. I was curious about the new members of the community and now I know a little something about them.
Welcome to all the K-Pop fans!
02:12 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Jack Mcgraw
A
They are a great addition to spoutible
06:47 AM - Jul 02, 2023
anandalenalen
A
Thank you for this thread. I would've been so confused. Now, instead, I'm just charmed.
02:12 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to anandalenalen.
Not all of them are charming. Some may be malicious - but until they break the TOS, they're just users. When I posted the original Spout, that's all I saw. It'll all wash out - I know not everybody's cool, but some are, and to be viable, Spoutible needs new users.
02:15 AM - Jul 02, 2023
just lil ol' me
A
Welcome KPOP fans!
01:05 AM - Jul 02, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}