Janarchy
A
For anyone who cares, my big watching right now are #SecretInvasion #TheCrowdedRoom (ignore critics, it's excellent, Tom Holland amazing), #HiJack (Idris Elba, need I say more? It's a tense thriller & great cast) and #StarTrekStrangeNewWorlds plus assorted DragRaces (All Stars 8 is boring me though)
11:42 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Maureen Two
A
In response to Janarchy.
The civil rights case on #StarTrekStrangeNewWorlds is top tier. Secret Invasion you have to think and observe closely which is a high quality show. Hijack is for tomorrow. 👍🏾
12:18 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Janarchy
A
Last week's SNW was fabulous. Yetide Badaki is amazing and was so good as Neera. Secret Invasion is definitely holding my interest esp because of the stellar cast. Hijack is fun in terms of tense thriller (I'm trying not to think too hard about logic) and watching Idris glower. 😊
In response to Maureen Two.
12:22 AM - Jul 02, 2023 (Edited)
Maureen Two
A
In response to Janarchy.
The #HiJack trailer got me with, “ let them think they’re in charge”… it applies to so much! Love high quality production.
12:25 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Janarchy
A
In response to Maureen Two.
There are a lot of moving parts and a lot of intrigue on Hijack which I like. It's not just a Die Hard situation where it's solely Idris fighting terrorists on a plane. Eve Myles is on the ground at Heathrow trying to figure things out, plus several characters in Dubai (where the flight takes off).
12:30 AM - Jul 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}