R.A. Roth
A
According to a recent Supreme Court verdict, I have the right to sue an imaginary person for an incident that never happened in which I suffered no injury to my reputation, business, or finances.

How incredibly stupid is that?
03:14 AM - Jul 02, 2023 (Edited)
Orlando Fuentes
A
In response to R.A. Roth.
Christo-fascist white supremasist FedSoc pretzeling
07:34 PM - Oct 29, 2023
Steve Hill
B
It was all a rouse to get the subject in front of the court! They have been asking for cases for a while on many subjects because for those that didn't know you cant bring a case in front of SCOTUS unless you have skin in the game, why bother? To give red meat to base and have rulings in place!
04:53 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Yobaba
A
It's incredibly MAGA is all I can say. Don't you agree?
03:27 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Bruno and Augie’s Dad
A
I can’t figure out how the Colorado web designer didn’t commit perjury in this SCOTUS case. She filed her petition, then backdated a fake work order? But the real perjury is calling herself a designer. She slaps client pix into Wordpress templates that look like Geocities barfed on itself. 🤮🤢😵‍💫
03:21 PM - Jul 02, 2023
David James
A
In response to Bruno and Augie’s Dad.
WordPress is a weak solution for below average designers
06:45 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Tom Brk
A
This "Christian" lady needs to know for sure that no one is going to try to stop her from being a hateful bigot with her cold, unfeeling heart

(you know, like Jesus ALWAYS encouraged his followers to do)
03:20 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Democrat Rick
A
It's absolutely ridiculous and if they were a legitimate court, they never would have entertained it. Seeing that they're a racially-charged, anti-LGBTQ+, kangaroo court, we shoildnt be surprised, unfortunately.
03:16 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Al Gray
A
That means we can finally sue God?
03:15 PM - Jul 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}