MSW Media
A
Christopher Bouzy is giving us the opportunity to recreate the online experience. No more targeted harassment, no fascist propaganda and no white supremacy. No selling ad space to foreign adversaries. If this site lives up to its promise, think of the positive implications it will have for 2024.
08:30 PM - Feb 15, 2023
David Stone
A
What's sadly lacking is a civilized forum where both sides can debate and communicate their positions without fear of snark or harassment. If this is just another echo chamber, I doubt we can achieve much.
In response to MSW Media.
09:29 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Richard Allaire
A
In response to David Stone.
Preach… progress and change requires some effort and stress to get anywhere meaningful!
10:06 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Lauraine Knight
A
This is a civilised forum, people who choose to be here can engage in civilised debate . . All SM is an echo chamber of our own making because we decide who to follow and engage with and who to ignore or block based on our beliefs/views/politics .
10:05 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
We’ve been waiting for Republicans to have REAL IDEAS for the 21st century for decades.

If they come up with anything useful, I’m sure people would be willing to debate actual policy ideas.

But we’re done debating certain things that never should’ve been debates in the first place 🤷‍♀️
09:37 PM - Feb 15, 2023
BreachTheLSRDamsOrBust
A
In response to Suzanne JaaaNONYA.
Totally agree. Can’t debate crazy.
09:56 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Leslie
A
In response to Suzanne JaaaNONYA.
I don't think there is any barrier to folks with opposing views to join Spoutible. So let's see if they join and let's see if we can keep things civil.
03:32 AM - Feb 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}