Dennis A
A
I'm not sure many Spouties realize the timeline here is not controlled by an algorithm; just like Mastodon/Post. This means your behavior here should necessarily be different than on the bird app. We need to discuss why you should have more follows here and use echos more than you used retweets.
07:25 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Beth Pink
A
In response to Dennis A.
Also, where I was highly selective who I followed on Twitter (mostly for safety), I am following a ton or new people, just to quickly expand the bubble.
It's wonderful to feel safe & free enough to do so!
04:35 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Cre8ve2
A
Be careful cuz there are potential bot/spam accounts on here.When you follow them it affects everyone in your "pod."I wished we had a mute button instead of only Block.There are a lot of H&M supporters here.I don't mind it,but not obsessed &would rather not fill my timeline w/ those types of Spouts.
In response to Beth Pink.
10:12 PM - Feb 15, 2023
ML Hart
A
In response to Cre8ve2.
I'm with you on this. Especially with images so much larger here, it takes time to scroll through timeline - I prefer it reflects my (many) areas of interest but isn't overwhelming/time-sucking.
Definitely want to be able to mute some #
04:32 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Beth Pink
A
In response to Cre8ve2.
Agree, a mute button would be nice when you want to follow people back, but not have a feed full of random stuff!
@cbouzy can I request a mute button to, as a future update? 😊💕
11:19 AM - Feb 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}