Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
He's kept this country from sliding into fascism. He put the first Black woman in the VP position and on SCOTUS, he put the first Indigenous woman in the Department of the Interior. He signed rhe largest infrastructure bill in American history. He helped poverty in kids go down 50%.
King Lavender-licous @BMWillz
"What has Biden done for you?"
10:41 AM - Jun 26, 2023
12:43 PM - Jun 26, 2023
Paula Beard
B
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Pres. Biden has been the most progressive president in my lifetime. His achievements have overshadowed the accomplishments nearly all democratic presidents in recent memory with the one exception of Obama. I can't imagine that any thinking voter would not give him another four years. Ageism sucks.
09:58 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
He's done more than Obama. Obama never cut childhood poverty in half, balance the Black/white unemployment rate, put a Black woman on the Supreme Court, passed the largest infrastructure bill in history, or had an Indigenous woman run the Dept. of the Interior and protect our tribes.
In response to Paula Beard.
10:08 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
I was going to say the same thing. It’s not as if Obama didn’t try- he had the GOP deck whose primary agenda was to see him fail- he didn’t but they impeded him. Biden is a skilled statesman who has accomplished tremendous things while consistently cleaning up the wretched mess he was left with.
10:49 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Paula Beard
B
Yes. Joe Biden has amazed me at every turn. My take on him is that he knows the business of governing better than anyone. He hires amazing people that are getting the job done. Sec. Pete is an example.
12:34 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Paula Beard.
For me, the best thing about Biden is even at 80 he's been able to open his eyes to realities he didn't grasp before and make him not only see but do something about it. Do you know how long it took to stop him from thinking, and saying, reaching across the aisle was possible? He had a wake up call.
01:08 PM - Jul 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}