Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
He's kept this country from sliding into fascism. He put the first Black woman in the VP position and on SCOTUS, he put the first Indigenous woman in the Department of the Interior. He signed rhe largest infrastructure bill in American history. He helped poverty in kids go down 50%.
King Lavender-licous @BMWillz
"What has Biden done for you?"
10:41 AM - Jun 26, 2023
12:43 PM - Jun 26, 2023
Mary Lou
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
and that's not all. My family and I have benefitted as follows:

My Dad, Insulin $$ capped at 35 per month

My nephew is working on a great project thanks to the CHIPs act.

We got a federal tax credit for buying a couple of heat pump.

and I'm starting to see signs of infrastructure improvements.
11:51 AM - Jul 26, 2023
ramona palin
B
And he needs another 4 years to attempt to fix all of the ongoing damage done by these Fascist Traitors....
11:53 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to ramona palin.
If people get off their asses and vote and white women maybe act like they have some sense, it's a shoo-in. But they can't be trusted and we're still having to beg people to vote while others stand on line for 6 hours to make sure their rights aren't infringed.
01:12 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Paula Beard
B
Pres. Biden has been the most progressive president in my lifetime. His achievements have overshadowed the accomplishments nearly all democratic presidents in recent memory with the one exception of Obama. I can't imagine that any thinking voter would not give him another four years. Ageism sucks.
09:58 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Paula Beard.
He's done more than Obama. Obama never cut childhood poverty in half, balance the Black/white unemployment rate, put a Black woman on the Supreme Court, passed the largest infrastructure bill in history, or had an Indigenous woman run the Dept. of the Interior and protect our tribes.
10:08 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
He removed from office the traitor "president" who called the death of every Democrat, including myself. And the AG he appointed has indicted that man.
09:54 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
You know, I wasn't overly impressed with Biden's selection of Garland as AG. Mostly because he was rather middle of the road and I felt Obama's people shouldn't carry over, if you know what I mean. Garland has done a good job with Trump and with other high profile cases. Still don't love the choice.
10:10 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Jim Flanigan
A
There are immediate areas of positive impact and several areas that will be felt for a long time that will be directly attributable to the Biden administration.

That’s a good thing.
08:54 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Jim Flanigan.
What you said, Jim.
09:06 PM - Jul 02, 2023
darryl
A
I tell everyone that when we consider the specific efforts and the rapidity of action and our all time low unemployment then President Joe Biden is one of the most consequential ever. History will be very kind to him.
It's never too late. One is never too old to step up and do good
01:54 PM - Jun 26, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to darryl.
He ran for Preaident for a very specific reason and he's sticking to the goals he discussed to heal and repair the soul of our nation, which is the middle and working class getting squeezed to death by billionaires. He and Kamala are doing a great job.
03:43 PM - Jun 26, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}