Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
He's kept this country from sliding into fascism. He put the first Black woman in the VP position and on SCOTUS, he put the first Indigenous woman in the Department of the Interior. He signed rhe largest infrastructure bill in American history. He helped poverty in kids go down 50%.
King Lavender-licous @BMWillz
"What has Biden done for you?"
10:41 AM - Jun 26, 2023
12:43 PM - Jun 26, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
He removed from office the traitor "president" who called the death of every Democrat, including myself. And the AG he appointed has indicted that man.
09:54 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
You know, I wasn't overly impressed with Biden's selection of Garland as AG. Mostly because he was rather middle of the road and I felt Obama's people shouldn't carry over, if you know what I mean. Garland has done a good job with Trump and with other high profile cases. Still don't love the choice.
In response to Anton Brakhage.
10:10 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Cyd Cannon
A
I would rather Garland had been on SCOTUS rather than DOJ. Though I like Kamala as VP, I would have loved to see her as AG.
08:39 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Cyd Cannon.
Kamala for VP only, the other talk doesn't sit right with me. Garland on SCOTUS would've been uneventful I think, though I think he'd side with both the conservative or liberal court depending on the issue. Moderates are always needed so I think he could've been consequential but not controversial.
09:00 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
IMO Garland has done nothing. All of the Trump and company indictments are thanks to Special Master Jack Smith. I really believe Trump scares the shit out of Garland.
10:51 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
Garland's prosecution record is to die for. He gets it done.
10:26 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Deb Prothero.
I'm not worried about that, his record is just fine with me. I still didn't like the choice.
12:06 AM - Jul 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}