Christopher Bouzy
A
We are holding up well, considering the circumstances. In the morning, we will get started getting search back online and fixing the profile 404 errors. I don't expect the wave of new users to keep flooding in like this for much longer. Elon will reverse course soon.
01:29 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Benny Andthejets
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Think of this misstep by Elon as the first domino to fall. Take the win and prepare for a steady stream of those tossing Twitter in the trash and making the sensible switch to Spoutible!
10:12 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Robin Linnemann-Silverberg
A
... then, I'm sure Elon will come up with new imaginative way to f**k with his toy :)
10:04 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Misha Van Mollusq
A
If he keeps screwing up this big with twitter there’s a chances these sudden Operation Exodus Events will cascade into traffic issue and core level routers will start going down…followed by DNS issue and the Internet drops into a catatonic coma.
One version of The Blackout. Possibly recoverable
10:01 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Robert Wheeler
A
I’m planning on staying here if you will have me. After Elon bought twitter, I curtailed my use to barely ever posting (except when SCOTUS does it’s thing), and just used it to read my favorite accounts like @drvolts and a few others.

No worries about the tech issues, totally expected.
09:58 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Dr. Deez Esq
A
He'll reverse then do something even dumber
08:04 AM - Jul 03, 2023
WHAT? no flash again?!?
A
In response to Dr. Deez Esq.
Exactly
08:14 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Knit vs Purl
A
In response to Dr. Deez Esq.
But he'll wait a few weeks to a couple of months before he does the next dumb thing. (although hiring a CEO for her advertising sales chops when she has a non-compete that keeps her from talking to advertisers is probably not the brightest move ever)
08:24 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Randall
A
Thanks for the update. I was just about to report the 404 error was ongoing, but I see you're on it. 🙂
07:46 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Rhys Parton
A
I think it’s too late for a lot of my network of people/friends on Twitter, even if he does reverse it.

A lot of them agave gone to Bluesky (😬) but they also on iPhones and telling me they’re waiting for the app for here 😂

I think that was the final straw for them and Twitter.
07:26 AM - Jul 03, 2023
M. Hela Fella
A
Many of us have realized the benefit of a nontoxic environment such as what you have provided here.

Thank you. It was amazing how quickly you managed to pull this together. With gratitude
Judy Richmond
B
Finding it hard to post vides or any media… am I doing something wrong 🤷🏾‍♀️ what is the limit size on videos?
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Judy Richmond.
There could be ongoing glitches due to the increased traffic. But the vid size for now is small anyway – only 20MB. If I want to post a larger one I use an online site to reduce the file size.
10:01 AM - Jul 03, 2023 (Edited)
RightSide Brazen Hussy
A
He already did.
07:21 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Remember Gea
A
Keep going. You got this and we are STAYING😃🤗
07:18 AM - Jul 03, 2023 (Edited)
Alvin The Chipmunk
A
Cool.
07:00 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Thunderschnozzle
A
It seems you're right sir. He's trying to slowly but surely walk his stupid decision back.

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Also, I had no doubt your whale platform will be able to handle the "wave" "flooding" it. 😋😉
06:01 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Anand Gaitonde
A
I dunno, that would mean that Elon has to pay what he owes, and honestly, that seems unlikely...

BTW, as an engineer - I'm wondering if you and your team would be giving any tech talks about how you're scaling out. I'm sure what y'all are doing right now is magic and I'm curious to what that is.
05:31 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Andrew Brodie
A
some problems could be worse I suppose..
The bird is done, I am driving friends here they are joining but delays.. I'm explaining the mass exodus issues.. hang in there.
03:42 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Andrew Brodie.
Some people I'd love to join up here are clinging, stubbornly to the bird site. I go there daily to work on convincing them to come here. 1 finally joined yesterday after the tweet limit crap, but I can't close out my account until a couple other great people join us here. Soon I hope, soon...
08:38 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Starr Durant-Rason
A
I can't change my password! Can that be fixed?
03:05 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Amy Magnus
A
In response to Starr Durant-Rason.
logout then request password reset

good fortune
03:15 AM - Jul 03, 2023
KM Laurence
A
Thank you to you and the team for keeping this wonderful platform incredible🙏🏽🫶🏽.
02:51 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Z e r 0 i n e Ⓥ
A
We’re in for the ride, CB. Spoutible is better every day. What may soon appear to be Twitturd reversing course will actually be yet another circling round in the black water eddies.
02:37 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Cody Pendant
B
02:11 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Jeff Mistina 🐻
A
Get some rest!
01:50 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Sean Dillon
A
Keep fighting Christopher...

The #FirstWaveSpoutible got your back!
01:44 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Sean Dillon.
#secondwavespoutible Has your back 100% too💪❤
08:40 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Fully Debanked
A
Elon might reverse course, but I have a feeling he'll have fewer passengers when he does
01:43 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Cygnus_Rush
A
In response to Fully Debanked.
The passengers that do remain will end up going down with that ship, all while people on alternative platforms tell them "I told you so".
02:08 AM - Jul 03, 2023
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
Can I pls get an answer about embedded videos no longer playing? Is this temporary? I don’t know how to get your attention. Is there someone else to spout, or follow or answer to ticket? I had three hours of planned spouts leading up to a release and everything broke down and everyone left.
01:40 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Pamela
A
In response to BTSdaily7 (sporadic;).
Did you try going to the menu and clicking support?
FWIW, my guess is that it’s a temporary issue.
01:47 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Vera Hausherr
A
In response to BTSdaily7 (sporadic;).
In case you missed it, Spoutible has come close to breaking when # of users went up by about 700% in a single day. It's a miracle it's holding up at all under the circumstances. I'm sure CB and his team are working their ass off to ensure it doesn't completely crash under the unexpected load.
02:51 AM - Jul 03, 2023
ahiveofbees
A
elon will reverse course but i’m not going anywhere! this is a much more positive space, and it’s overall less.. crowded? still able to make friends, enjoy things, but i don’t get lost in a sea of people!! it’s so nice, keep up the incredible work.
01:37 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Kos
A
You are hosting millions of human connections here, already, and more are being made every second. You're doing the world a valuable service. Nothing about this could possibly be simple or easy - most of us are fully aware. I hope you and the team are getting rest after a helluva weekend :)
01:37 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Carrie, like the movie
A
01:36 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Vera Hausherr
A
Are y'all even getting any sleep at Spoutible HQ? I so appreciate what you are doing to keep this place up and running under really extraordinary circumstances.
01:34 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Ola
A
👍
01:31 AM - Jul 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}