MSW Media
A
Christopher Bouzy is giving us the opportunity to recreate the online experience. No more targeted harassment, no fascist propaganda and no white supremacy. No selling ad space to foreign adversaries. If this site lives up to its promise, think of the positive implications it will have for 2024.
08:30 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Dianne
A
Curious why I’m hearing negative comments about Christopher Bouzy? I invited some people I am following on Twitter to come over to Spoutible and there has been comments and claims about trust issues and doubt as to Chris’s motives, honesty, etc. I appreciate thought/comments re. this.
In response to MSW Media.
10:58 PM - Feb 15, 2023
scribblegurl
A
In response to Dianne.
He created BotSentinel, which identifies bots and disruptive accounts on Twitter, which really pissed those people off. He supports Meghan & Harry, which pisses their obsessed haters off.
03:57 AM - Feb 17, 2023
scribblegurl
A
In response to scribblegurl.
And if I remember correctly, he created a block list so that Nazis on Twitter could not make life miserable there for liberal users, and that pissed conservative bullies off most of all.
03:58 AM - Feb 17, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
In response to Dianne.
He posted about this on his page.
11:11 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Charlie
A
In response to Dianne.
Additionally, the guy leading the crusade against this place is a bank Customer Service Rep who suddenly decided he is now a security expert (no credentials, just added to his profile), who can't actually back up his accusations with any evidence. They're all just noise. Angry, bitter noise.
11:43 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Dianne
A
In response to Charlie.
Who is this guy?
10:50 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Dianne
A
In response to Charlie.
What is the crusade leaders name?
11:49 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Charlie
A
In response to Dianne.
1) He has made it his business to identify trolls and bots, and those people don't like the light being shined on them like that so they are going to great lengths to discredit him;
2) His support of Meghan and Harry has drawn *that* particular group of hate mongers trying to discredit him
11:38 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Dianne
A
In response to Charlie.
Thank you
10:49 AM - Feb 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}