Young Lesbian Dre
A
I need people outside the US to understand something. Hell, white people need to hear this too.

Gun reform in our country won't happen with the GOP going full fascist. They WANT to have a 2nd civil war. And using religion to justify it. With Black people as the number 1 target. #massshooting
11:44 PM - Feb 15, 2023 (Edited)
Steve King
A
In response to Young Lesbian Dre.
And it's not because of a religion related to God. It's the worship of guns.
11:48 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
In response to Steve King.
And the desire for a white Christian ethnostate. Nothing they believe in is a reflection of Christ & his teachings. Nor are they "real patriots" like they scream. Hypocrisy from top to bottom.
01:07 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Steve King
A
As someone who is in the final stages of becoming an ordained minister, this is something that brings me no small amount of consternation. I used to say "I'm not THAT kind of Christian". Not anymore. I am a Christian, period. They are heretics.
01:14 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
In response to Steve King.
That's valid actually. Because as a Pagan, I'm seeing some of these types entering our spaces. It's mostly racism (rise of Viking & Celtic religious beliefs) that is drawing them in. They're in every religion & we all need to push back. But the blending of Christianity & patriotism scares me most.
01:20 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Steve King
A
Right there with you. It scares me too.
12:50 PM - Feb 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}