André Ware
A
I could spout this everyday, that's how important & necessary this type of empathy, critical self-analysis & proactive allyship is against racism, antisemitism, misogyny... against the hate-mongering of MAGA/GOP.

WE rise together or fall apart. #PickADamnSide

https://youtu.be/onAToE6Lv...
Bryan Cranston says 'MAGA' could be viewed as a racist remark - YouTube

Actor Bryan Cranston argues that former President Donald Trump's campaign slogan "Make America Great Again" could be viewed as racist. Watch Chris Wallace's ...

01:14 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Spring Flowers
A
🧵My son and I had an interesting conversation about this about 1.5 yrs ago, when he was telling me about discussions he was having with some of his middle school classmates. Context: I live in a majority white area, where of you're brown, you're more likely to be Hispanic than anything else.
In response to André Ware.
01:11 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Spring Flowers
A
In response to Spring Flowers.
I'm black, of Jamaican heritage, but my ex-husband is white, of German heritage, and it's really hard to "peg" the race of my children just by looking at them. Anyway, one of my son's classmates made a remark about ignorant people trying to keep Trump from making America great again. 2/
01:17 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Spring Flowers
A
My son was all kinds of confused, since everything he'd seen and heard from Trump was mean and hateful. Having no filter, he said as much to his classmates, which didn't end well for anyone. 3/
01:18 PM - Jul 03, 2023
SeattleBlueGull
A
Save this for the next Thread Challenge! A very clear-eyed thread...
05:40 PM - Aug 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}