Andrea Junker
A
The fact that far too many people cannot recognize fascism unless it looks exactly like Nazi Germany is very dangerous.
05:16 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Ellie Byrd
A
In response to Andrea Junker.
That's from the "educational system" Failing them....honestly it's more of an indoctrination system than anything....but maybe that's just my personal feelings...
09:13 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Wayne Spencer
A
I find that it's very seldom a genuine inability. Rather, it's usually a willful ignorance, intended to 1) justify inaction 2) create uncertainty, or 3) discredit anyone trying to sound the alarm.
02:28 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Diane Hall
A
Defunding public education is contributing to so many falling for conspiracy theories and not recognizing the truth of the times we're living in. Trust in public institutions is being eroded by private interests for profit and power.

Never vote Conservative or Republican.
08:10 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Ray Atkins
C
Some people are hoping we look like Nazi Germany. They believe they will be the exception when it comes to fascism destroying lives. The absolute hatred in some people is just nauseating.
07:55 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Steve Lang
A
even more dangerous is that so many people really *want* the u.s. to look like nazi germany.
07:41 AM - Jul 04, 2023
ALIS ITLATOL
A
is bcuz the history of the Vatican's 1400's -1500's Doctrines & Bulls claim of wt christian patriarchal supremacy to Dominate = COLONIZATION is not taught in any colonized country.

good morning - ty for echoing #Edu
07:41 AM - Jul 04, 2023
E Z
A
Instantly!
07:07 AM - Jul 04, 2023
John Frost
A
Once a "truth" has solidified in one's mind, it's very hard to convince someone that they are wrong. When the media they consume reinforces their world view, it becomes impossible. This is what we are facing. We have to out organize, out vote, and out fundraise the fascists.
07:01 AM - Jul 04, 2023 (Edited)
The 3rd Corey
A
Listening to #MarcMaron pod on conspiracies.

A great discussion on Freemason conspiracies & their role in promoting #Christofascism

Love this quote:

“Conspiracies are for dumb ppl who want to feel Smart & for smart ppl who are too lazy to do their homework.”
06:26 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
I like to think they knowingly disassociate because the truth implies that they really are fascists, racists, Neo-Nazi scum. Instead of all the names that they’ve chosen that associate them with Patriotism, Liberty, and Freedom.
11:59 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Dark Beason
A
Even when it involves actual Nazis, they deny it. Tells me it's willful, not ignorance.
05:53 PM - Jul 03, 2023
R o K p h i s h
A
When they burn the books and stop teaching REAL history, they've removed the ability to recognize it.
05:36 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Benedict Scott
A
It also really kind of does look like Nazi Germany in the early years.
05:28 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
In response to Benedict Scott.
Was going to say the same thing, 🙌🏾
05:29 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Marilyn just me
A
In response to Benedict Scott.
To many do nazi it either or they do because their Nazi themselves
04:18 PM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}