Mary OContrary
A
Yes, Explore is back! And I can already see we will have our hands full tonight reporting a barrage of troll accounts that are spouting threats and attacking cbouzy.

Let's get to it, Spoutans!
Woke/Saying NO to polls @Woke
Welcome back Explore! ❤
06:00 PM - Jul 03, 2023
06:09 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Forest .
A
Not back for me :( I joined yesterday and haven't been able to search anything yet. Not sure what to do. I was gonna give it a couple more days but idk what to do after that.
In response to Mary OContrary.
06:21 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Happy Dem
A
In response to Forest ..
It's a new platform. Give it some time. Was twitter *ever* bug free, especially when it first started? It's fun to help a platform grow! Try being flexible and treat this as a new thing, not as a space where your twit habits will be unbothered.👍
11:15 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Forest .
A
In response to Happy Dem.
I actually pretty much never used Twitter so this style of social media is new to me! I've really only used Tumblr and discord, and neither of them when they were new. Now that I've talked to some more people and read more posts I know to be more patient 😌 I like it here so far! Ppl are nice.
11:19 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Forest ..
Please be patient while the Spoutible team work to expand resources in response to a 700% surge in traffic over the weekend. Explore and all other features will be fully functional again soon. Its worth the wait!
06:28 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Forest ..
Looks like they just took it back down again. Spoutible is currently under a troll attack, and the Explore feed is full of fake accounts posting slurs. We went through this twice before, in late Feb and again in early Apr. If it comes back up again and you see anything, please report.
06:26 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Pam Prestidge
A
This is horrible. It looks like a coordinated attack against Bouzy. I really hate this. Trying to report and block as many as possible.
06:44 PM - Jul 03, 2023
scott tanorman
A
I can tell it took a few tries to sign up but I'm here to stay, you know how good this is becoming by the menial attacks from the worried.
07:19 PM - Jul 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}