Mary OContrary
A
Yes, Explore is back! And I can already see we will have our hands full tonight reporting a barrage of troll accounts that are spouting threats and attacking cbouzy.

Let's get to it, Spoutans!
Woke/Saying NO to polls @Woke
Welcome back Explore! ❤
06:00 PM - Jul 03, 2023
06:09 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Forest .
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
Not back for me :( I joined yesterday and haven't been able to search anything yet. Not sure what to do. I was gonna give it a couple more days but idk what to do after that.
06:21 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
Looks like they just took it back down again. Spoutible is currently under a troll attack, and the Explore feed is full of fake accounts posting slurs. We went through this twice before, in late Feb and again in early Apr. If it comes back up again and you see anything, please report.
In response to Forest ..
06:26 PM - Jul 03, 2023
scott tanorman
A
I can tell it took a few tries to sign up but I'm here to stay, you know how good this is becoming by the menial attacks from the worried.
07:19 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to scott tanorman.
07:23 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Pam Prestidge
A
This is horrible. It looks like a coordinated attack against Bouzy. I really hate this. Trying to report and block as many as possible.
06:44 PM - Jul 03, 2023
O Aguabonita
A
Ah, that's why I haven't seen what folks are talking about. I almost never look at Explore.
06:43 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to O Aguabonita.
Same, I usually stay in my Timeline. But when I heard Explore was back up, I popped over to take a look and immediately saw troll posts.
06:49 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Forest .
A
Good to know! I will do that. I feel bad for the founder especially he's getting so many suicide bait messages :( I'm sure he's probably somewhat used to it by now but it's truly disgusting. Hope he's taking care. I'm just gonna keep posting and wait it out then. Thanks!
06:30 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Forest ..
We are witnessing firsthand what successful black people have to deal in one form or another every day. It makes me sick to watch it. My hat is off to every person of color or LGBTQ who has had to experience this level of harassment or even a snippet of it. It makes me ashamed of white people.
06:35 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
In response to Forest ..
Give it some time. You have joined during a major influx plus a troll attack. This site is worth the patience.
02:32 PM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}