Matt Egan he/him/his
A
There is a HUGE amount of misinformation about Spoutible and @cbouzy personally. Don't buy into it, the people it originates from are completely unreliable and known for their bullshit.
07:58 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
And, I might add, have a vested interest in making Mr. Bouzy fail. This platform survives and thrives enough, there's suddenly that much less space for their BS grift.
08:16 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Ground Control.
Mr. Bouzy isn't alone in a great desire to see this place thrive in a way I don't think Elon, Jack or any of the others do. I don't think the others are taking that into account in their calculus when they attack him personally or Spoutible. We have his back 100%. The others dont have a "family"
03:23 PM - Jul 04, 2023
PS Annie
A
I can confirm. They flat out accuse him of being a misogynist because he exposed a white woman who was trying to take credit for his work...
Bouzy! The same guy who started this entire venture to make a safe place for women, LGBTQ+, and all marginalized folks, free from harassment. It's insane!
10:43 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
I hope this msg is reaching the new accts who need to hear this.

Spoutible is owned by a black man. There are Twitter ppl intent on making sure a black man does not succeed.

We, the community, will make sure he does. We've been dealing w-these trolls from day 1...quite successfully, I might add.
10:25 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Maureen McCabe
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
I have not seen Trolls so far on Spoutible but I am really just here since July 1.
09:35 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Michelle Young
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
I just saw all the lies they've been tweeting, and idiots who are falling for it. 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
12:34 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
10:06 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Chairman of Tortured Department
A
Where is the misinformation coming from
09:31 PM - Jul 03, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to Chairman of Tortured Department.
It's mostly people he exposed for either lying about him, or lying about others. It includes anti-Meghan Markle trolls, Johnny Depp supporters, Elno stans, academics whole stole his research & tried to pass it off as their own... some ppl get very upset when a successful Black man stands up to them.
10:38 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Chairman of Tortured Department.
There's a group of people with a small media group called Firehole or something similar. They're the same ones claiming a data breach a few months ago. I'm guessing musk has a role as well. I'm sure there's others, but those seem to be the major players.
10:50 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Pam Prestidge
A
It’s awful
09:28 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Trust No One, Inc.
A
The more Spoutible is a threat to the 'Others', the more vitriol will come at him and his team. We got you @cbouzy & @Bot ...
08:29 PM - Jul 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}