Matt Egan he/him/his
A
There is a HUGE amount of misinformation about Spoutible and @cbouzy personally. Don't buy into it, the people it originates from are completely unreliable and known for their bullshit.
07:58 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
I hope this msg is reaching the new accts who need to hear this.

Spoutible is owned by a black man. There are Twitter ppl intent on making sure a black man does not succeed.

We, the community, will make sure he does. We've been dealing w-these trolls from day 1...quite successfully, I might add.
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
10:25 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Michelle Young
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
I just saw all the lies they've been tweeting, and idiots who are falling for it. 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
12:34 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Michelle Young.
Chris posted yesterday showing who is behind it all. I honestly hope he sues them from here to Timbuktu. Its the only way its gonna stop. In the meantime, I've been so proud of this community and the way everyone has rallied together and stood behind him.
12:37 PM - Jul 04, 2023 (Edited)
Maureen McCabe
A
I have not seen Trolls so far on Spoutible but I am really just here since July 1.
09:35 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Maureen McCabe.
They were mostly found on the Explore page yesterday. Hopefully most are gone now.
09:43 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Nick Searles
A
Right now, the Bird Poop Site is getting hit from so many angles. Here, Mast, CoSo. So, I think the attack dog bots have heads spinning all over trying to find ways to shut down the competition. Elon Muskow is not winning. Panic in the disco.
11:24 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
For awhile, I think EM probably thought Spoutible and other alternatives have no shot (they are the big dog, where would people go?).

Now that it's working, I think they are getting nervous so are taking more active steps to sow some doubt so he doesn't have competition.
11:02 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
I've been blocking and reporting them all day, but our community has an onus on us to help keep the trolls, attacks, hoaxes or misinformation. @Cbouzy can't be expected to do this alone, nor can the staff. We all have to do our part to prove social media doesn't need to be a toxic hellhole...
10:35 PM - Jul 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}