David James
A
I have been involved in the Internet for a long time, before the Internet, when it was just bulletin boards, I have seen Yahoo groups come and go, I worked for AOL as a designer for a while, I have seen social media become all pervasive, but I’ve never seen anything as strong as Spoutible could be!
07:56 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to David James.
Without knowing a thing about the internet and so on, I agree completely. You can feel it, you could feel it before it even became a place.
07:58 PM - Jul 03, 2023
David James
A
We have hindsight now, we didn’t have it at the beginning because it was all new. It took me a long time to embrace Twitter, I couldn’t see the point in a character limit, but the manipulation of the Internet recently as a tool for hate and division has just multiplied, I call it the Trump effect.
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
08:01 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to David James.
Things did explode. I am finding everything unsettling these days. I was on the twit space for a long time before I even looked around. Then I was really not present there at all.
08:10 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
I signed up in 2008 and kept my account private for 8 years. So I have a relatively small following there, which people would equate to ‘You’ve been here that long and only have that many followers? Loser!”

Here I felt comfortable interacting right away and just made my 100th spout! *proud*
11:00 AM - Jul 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}