Mel Snit
A
We got twice as many signatures as necessary to get our pro-choice measure on the ballot for November. Now we need to remind people to vote in the special election in August since Ohio loves to undermine democracy. Ohio - you’re worth it - fight the fascists!
08:43 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Diogenes Wept
A
In response to Mel Snit.
I'll be working the Help Desk at a polling location for the special election.

August 8th is one of the most important days for Ohio's future. Everybody VOTE, y'all!
10:48 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Mel Snit
A
In response to Diogenes Wept.
Thank you for working for our democracy!! I’m so proud of everyone who has worked and will be working to keep Ohio free.
11:01 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Alice EDUCATION MATTERS
A
In response to Mel Snit.
I signed and I will be voting. Ohio is a shit hole anymore. I think we can change that. 🌊🌊
10:43 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Whale World! Party Time! Excellent!
A
In response to Mel Snit.
You're talking about Ohio, right? The ballot in November? I thought I heard it was already set to be on the ballot but then I couldn't find anything confirming that. Only out-of-date numbers. I'm from OH and phonebanking for OH both for Aug and for Nov. Please tell me the signatures are there!
10:39 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Lisa Oney
A
In response to Whale World! Party Time! Excellent!.
The signatures are either already submitted or will be submitted by July 5th. The Board of Elections in each county still has to “cure” (check to see if they’re valid) each signature. I’m sure many will be thrown out which is why we gathered many more than required. It has NOT been certified yet.
12:21 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Lisa Oney
A
In response to Whale World! Party Time! Excellent!.
I believe they have 10 days to share the results of the “curing.” Then if we need more signatures I believe we have 10 (not 100% sure if this #) more days to gather. Praying we get it on the first try! 🙏🏼
12:26 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Jessica (she/her)
A
In response to Mel Snit.
I've written 100 letters to Ohio voters for the special election! https://votefwd.org/distri...
09:58 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Brick Mckenna
A
In response to Mel Snit.
Omgosh! An ohioan! So happy to see you here. I was happy to be part of the signature gathering in our small town and my son in his town.
Signs out in the yard.
09:38 PM - Jul 03, 2023
C. E.
A
In response to Mel Snit.
Good explainer. I hope you don't mind me posting this here....

More: https://twitter.com/IAmPol...
09:36 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Jmastin
A
In response to Mel Snit.
That is so exciting, but not surprised at all. The majority want womens rights. Make sure to vote NO on August 8
09:30 PM - Jul 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}