Christopher Bouzy
A
Don't sweat it. We made it on Google Play's top list without their help. This community has pulled together in a way I have never seen before, and I am confident we will be one of the top 3 Twitter alternatives when the dust settles.
Lisse (she/her) @Lisse35517
What makes me so mad is that advertisers, companies and big names, don’t use their voice and visibility to promote #Spoutible & @cbouzy much as they could.

This platform deserves its props for being Black-owned and created , and yet still being a safe space for marginalized groups.
12:01 PM - Jul 04, 2023
12:06 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Lorrie Hoffman
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Damn straight we will!
05:43 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Top three I'm assuming is a race between us, Mastodon and BlueSky?
05:43 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Absurd Dad
A
Replacements, not alternative...and it will be #1
Faith in ya!

Twitter will be the myspace of the 2020s
🤣🤣🤣
12:36 PM - Jul 04, 2023 (Edited)
George Johnston
A
And with Elon skuM's propensity to not pay his bills you might even be able to pick up the domain in a year or two.
12:31 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Kos
A
I'd like to see the media start including a button for sharing straight to Spoutible. They already have the panel, it's not like it would require any expensive coding.
12:30 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Woman Of Wonder
A
I agree. The dirty smear campaign against Spoutible may actually work towards your favor.
12:25 PM - Jul 04, 2023
The 3rd Corey
A
And eventually, #Spoutible will be #1 because it is the only platform committed to safety from trolls & abuse with clear policies & zero tolerance 🐳

Thank you again Chris!
12:18 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Kalind
A
In response to The 3rd Corey.
I agree with this. I feel Meta’s Threads are getting a lot of media attention due to it being Zuckerberg owned. I do know that FB was always chaotic so if folks sour on Threads, Spoutible is here to be a place away from the chaos
12:21 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
Top 3? Hell, we could easily be number 1 if the way the community has pulled together in recent days is any indication. The community is the best part of Spoutible, it should be our biggest draw. If we maintain the feel of Spoutible as we continue to grow, number 1 is ours!
12:18 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
Spoutible will definitely be on the top. Especially if we can fix the video replay thing for the BTS Army. They wanted to do a new launch on Sunday and couldn't get the video to replay so had to do it elsewhere. Can we fix vid upload/embeds for iOS? Then they will come by the hundreds!
12:14 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Deb Prothero.
We definitely want to be the home for that group. They'll definitely find us to be, by far, the friendliest and most accepting place to make their home. I hope they'll be patient with the video issue, I'm sure the issue will be rectified asap like the any other glitch👍
03:36 PM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}