Tricia
A
This proves nothing to your argument of voting for 3rd party candidates. They voted for Democrats in the end and that is what counts. You're continued gaslighting to prove your point is DOA.
Marvin Edmonds @Enoch327
The Libertarians voted third party in the general. In the runoff they voted for the Democrats. Without that runoff you would have at least one more Republican Senator. This is an argument for Instant Runoff Voting.
12:20 PM - Jul 04, 2023
12:24 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Marvin Edmonds
B
All I can say at this point is please check out instant run off voting. It solves many problems. Also if you fix the problems in the Democratic party maybe I won't have to vote Green.
In response to Tricia.
12:28 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
In response to Marvin Edmonds.
Sorry, but not only do you not understand how voting works, you don't understand nor do you care to try to understand how Obamacare works. The fact that you waited til the last minute to sign up all in one night without bothering to read emails or research it shows your intellectual laziness.
11:08 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Marvin Edmonds
B
In response to Paulette Hawkins.
I am glad Obamacare worked for your family. I am glad you were able to jump through all the hoops that were inherent in the system. Some of us are not good jumpers. I guess we deserve to suffer.
10:16 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Susan Simon
A
It's not a marriage it's a vote. Fascism vs democracy. IF you don't understand that you are not a student of history or current events and slearly from your spouts so far you do NOT know how federal legislation does or does not impact what happens in your state. Read more.
06:04 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Megan Kotte
A
Marvin please don’t come on here with the purity politics nonsense. That’s how we got the current SCOTUS. This isn’t dating. NO ONE is interested in chasing your vote. ESPECIALLY since you’re stating this as our country is slipping into fascism. You’re not a serious person. #BYE #BoyBye #VoteBlue
12:45 PM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}