Tricia
A
This proves nothing to your argument of voting for 3rd party candidates. They voted for Democrats in the end and that is what counts. You're continued gaslighting to prove your point is DOA.
Marvin Edmonds @Enoch327
The Libertarians voted third party in the general. In the runoff they voted for the Democrats. Without that runoff you would have at least one more Republican Senator. This is an argument for Instant Runoff Voting.
12:20 PM - Jul 04, 2023
12:24 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Marvin Edmonds
B
In response to Tricia.
All I can say at this point is please check out instant run off voting. It solves many problems. Also if you fix the problems in the Democratic party maybe I won't have to vote Green.
12:28 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
Sorry, but not only do you not understand how voting works, you don't understand nor do you care to try to understand how Obamacare works. The fact that you waited til the last minute to sign up all in one night without bothering to read emails or research it shows your intellectual laziness.
In response to Marvin Edmonds.
11:08 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Marvin Edmonds
B
In response to Paulette Hawkins.
I am glad Obamacare worked for your family. I am glad you were able to jump through all the hoops that were inherent in the system. Some of us are not good jumpers. I guess we deserve to suffer.
10:16 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
In response to Marvin Edmonds.
Playing the victim is ridiculous. Why can't you just admit that your first post about Obamacare was laced with untruths because you don't really know that it, in & of itself is NOT insurance. That you never really tried to get it & that you went by what you had heard about it only.
11:44 AM - Jul 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}