*School Supplies for 1 Lakota & 2 Yurok Schools
*Food 4 Yurok Elders & Lakota Families
*Art Therapy Supplies
*EchoingThisToGetTheWordOut 💙 🐳 💙

https://friendsofpineridge...
04:23 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Val Lete
A
In response to Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation.
Hey guys, I purchased 10 copies “To Kill a Mockingbird” for OLL Elementary but then Walmart sent me an email saying they have cancelled the order. Trying to find out what’s up. Will keep you posted.
06:51 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
In response to Val Lete.
Thanks Val! I won't update the tally with those until you let me know it's gone through. BTW, you can use any vendor that sells that title if Walmart doesn't come through. Not a problem! Thanks for the update.
06:58 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Val Lete
A
Hiya Friends of PRR. I’d love to help with books. Can you please explain how it works? I see the link but will the books come to me and I have to mail or will they be sent automatically to selected school?
05:00 PM - Jul 06, 2023
A
In response to Val Lete.
Choose the book(s) that you'd like to send from any of the wishlists. Ship them 2 the listed address (the street address is best) which you'll have to enter on your order from any vendor. Some vendors may balk at the address but push it through. Let me know what you've sent & I'll update the tally.
05:08 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Elizabeth Madsen
A
Thanks for this info. I have just ordered some food items for the Lakota Elders on the Pine Ridge Reservation. It is an easy process. I ordered through Target.
03:14 PM - Jul 05, 2023
A
In response to Elizabeth Madsen.
Hey Elizabeth! Thank you so much for your food donation. If you want to let me know what you are sending (here, or a DM, or through my website) I’ll add them to the tally.
03:39 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Allen Bar
A
I really hope we follow through here in Canada and change one word in our national anthem. From, "Our home and native land"; to, "Our home on native land." Small change but very meaningful.
07:55 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Allen Bar.
We made a difference to ours from:

"For we are young and free"

to

"For we are one and free"

https://www.pmc.gov.au/hon...

Petition time for your change?
02:34 AM - Jul 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}