Salma Typhii
A
You throw away the lives of marginalized people with a 3rd party vote
Libby R @Libby
A split vote benefits the greater evil. The predatory class always funds 3rd party candidates because, since 1860, no 3rd party candidate has ever won a national election.
You throw away far more than your vote on 3rd party candidates.
06:57 PM - Jul 04, 2023
07:00 PM - Jul 04, 2023
David James
A
The balance between democracy and fascism is too fine in the US right now, there is no room for a third-party vote, the choice is simple, it is democracy versus fascism. Not all in the GOP are fascists, but unfortunately, the ones that count, the ones that shout out loudest, definitely are.
In response to Salma Typhii.
07:25 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to David James.
I don't know about that. You vote with fascists, you are a fascist in my book. Otherwise, if you don't like the Democrats but you are not a fascist, you'd sit out the vote in protest
07:30 PM - Jul 04, 2023
David James
A
Sitting out a vote is a lost vote in my book, there comes a choice, you can be a Republican and still see that what the current party is, is wrong, and you can vote with your conscience for the opposition. That doesn’t mean that you don’t have Republican values, it just means you’re a normal human.
07:35 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Carl Angoli
A
I wish the Democrats in their actions showed more concern for the rest of us but I have decided the stakes are too high to not vote for them. And, when possible, in primaries, vote for the left most candidate
07:59 PM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}