Marvin Edmonds
B
This is exactly the time. Obama wasted the first two years of his presidency and so has Biden. Restricting our choices to two is not my definition of Liberal Democrat. Clinton won by 3 million votes. She was defeated by the Electoral College. Stop blaming Greens and fix the system.
Andrea Jones @Andrea0123
This is not a time for candidates just trying to make a point: our democracy is at stake.

Cornel West needs to take a seat already.
10:20 PM - Jul 01, 2023
09:56 AM - Jul 04, 2023
dariasteigman
A
In response to Marvin Edmonds.
What exactly did Biden "waste" his time doing? Getting the economy humming? CHIPs? COVID relief? Infrastructure? Green investments?
05:37 PM - Jul 04, 2023
dariasteigman
A
In response to dariasteigman.
I am frustrated by Biden's stated caution, but his actions suggest he is far less "traditiinal" in how he has governed or what he might support (I e., SCOTUS expansion) if/when reelected.
05:41 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Debs
A
My gut feeling is that expanding the SC is a very contentious issue 🤔
Biden is canny enough to not give ammunition to the republicans in supporting expansion.
There are plenty of issues he can win on, this muddies the water.
When they control the 3 bodies again, I think it will be different. 😊
08:47 PM - Jul 04, 2023
dariasteigman
A
In response to Debs.
Exactly. He has no chance to make it happen so why go there? Lots of other ways to make a pro-freedom, pro-democracy case for a second term.
08:50 PM - Jul 04, 2023 (Edited)
Debs
A
A lot of people fail to understand how Biden has changed & grown over the years. Decisions in his past, & the repercussions of those, have formed who he is today.
Who he is today is exactly what the US needs to ensure you have a tomorrow.
08:59 PM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}