Marvin Edmonds
B
This is exactly the time. Obama wasted the first two years of his presidency and so has Biden. Restricting our choices to two is not my definition of Liberal Democrat. Clinton won by 3 million votes. She was defeated by the Electoral College. Stop blaming Greens and fix the system.
Andrea Jones @Andrea0123
This is not a time for candidates just trying to make a point: our democracy is at stake.

Cornel West needs to take a seat already.
10:20 PM - Jul 01, 2023
09:56 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Tracy Gaulton
A
I wish I could make people understand that we can only make progress incrementally. And that Biden is an arguably more progressive president than Obama, who was one of the most progressive since Roosevelt. And that he's been trying to expand Obamacare so that it will be essentially Medicare For All.
In response to Marvin Edmonds.
09:44 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Tracy Gaulton
A
In response to Tracy Gaulton.
And the alternative is to go backwards. A 3rd party candidate is not going to win and magically make this country a liberal paradise - but if enough people vote 3rd party instead of Dem, we get a Repub. We have seen this too many times. Please, please, PLEASE learn this lesson already.
09:45 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Torchy Windrush Brown
A
In response to Tracy Gaulton.
Y'all must either live in an alternate universe or be so privileged you don't see the existential threat the GOP poses to marginalized Americans.
05:03 AM - Jul 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}