Christopher Bouzy
A
It's definitely not normal, and we are removing the accounts as fast as humanly possible.
ManKillah Fruitface @FruitFacedFruitKace
06:58 PM - Jul 04, 2023
10:06 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Misha Van Mollusq
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
It’s another aspect of The Fugue . Over reaction , extreme aggression and Salt Mine intense language
09:38 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Jodi B
A
I'll never understand trolls. Why must they disrupt everyone else's community? What enjoyment do they get out of it? Don't they have anything better to do? 🙄
08:43 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Darryl Adams
A
It is not they are trying to break something nice, is that they think this method is effective and helps whatever cause they are supporting. It is land war in Asia level of stupid
05:31 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
Thanks, as always, Chris and Team! Something’s awry. This isn’t normal.
11:21 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Dan Reeser
A
I am a federal employee who's personnel info has been hacked by China. And I am not important. If someone else.gets my data, I doubt they will get anything useful. And people suck.
10:50 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Knit vs Purl
A
The rumor of a data leak on the bird site was the last straw, resulting in me deleting my account. But I didn't affirms a long weekend whining about it first. Deleting was a real wrench for me - I hate giving up that username, i still have an active AOL email address that I created 30 yrs ago!
10:15 PM - Jul 04, 2023
I am jo dontchaknow
A
We appreciate you and your team's hard work - especially on a holiday weekend. Which is probably one of the reasons the attack happened at this time. Between twitter rate limiting and then an assumption that the skeleton crew wasn't really paying attention. But you all were magnificent.

*edit - gif
10:13 PM - Jul 04, 2023 (Edited)
I am jo dontchaknow
A
In response to I am jo dontchaknow.
The edit should read - gif alt: US sailors saluting during a dance number from the movie Hail, Caesar!
10:16 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Klobby L
A
Do we still need to report them, or can you have some sort of an automated search going that will bring them to your team's attention?
10:09 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
In response to Klobby L.
Always report.
10:14 PM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}