Elie Mystal
A
What are we doing on the Judiciary Committee to address ongoing corruption at the Supreme Court? That's not an idle question. I literally DO NOT KNOW what the Democrats are doing, or even trying to do.
I wrote about it in The Nation
09:10 AM - Apr 28, 2023
Iz Here
A
In response to Elie Mystal.
#Democrats , esp those on the #SenateJudiciary Cmttee, are stuck in park until #DianneFeinstein ends her vanity term & retires. She's been a legislative hero but every hero must leave the field when they are no longer capable of critical tasks at hand. She is derailing the entire SJC agenda.
05:34 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Kate Head
A
In response to Iz Here.
She can’t leave and she knows it. Republicans will block any nomination to replace her and that stops any more Biden judges becoming confirmed. Last week the 100th Biden judge was confirmed. If you don’t think this is important look up recent rulings from Trump judges.
10:37 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Iz Here
A
Check the date.
In response to Kate Head.
03:25 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Kate Head
A
In response to Iz Here.
Not sure why it’s popping up in the current timeline? Maybe all the craziness over the weekend?
10:30 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Iz Here
A
In response to Kate Head.
Bc 1 hothead decided to quote tweet it on 7/3 or 4 & make a BFD of it w/o checking the date 1st. When I contacted them, they refused to acknowledge their mistake & instead heaped on the abuse. Their actions cost me a friend who similarly mistook mine for a real-time spout. So like #Twitter .
10:39 AM - Jul 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}