Christopher Bouzy
A
We fixed the issue in our Android app that prevented users from uploading images if notifications weren't enabled. We are submitting the update now, and it should be available within 48 hours.
06:31 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Caroline Walsh
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
The update worked for me!! Thank you!
07:18 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Indigo
A
Awesome! Thanks 👍🏾🙏🏾🫶🏾
07:13 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Tony_Bell
A
There is a cumbersome work-around -- copying the image & pasting it into the spout -- but again having the upload functionality is welcomed. TY.

Are there plans to make the app behweb page? more like an app & much less like a webpage?
07:01 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Kelvin Brown
A
Hey Chris Bouzy, Spoutible is a refreshing change from Twitter, but the level of engaging interaction, for me, has been a bit disappointing. A lot of my spouts are seeing no engagement. 🥺🥺
06:50 AM - Jul 05, 2023 (Edited)
Tony_Bell
A
In response to Kelvin Brown.
I think Spoutible may suffer from there being so much topical concord among users here that there often isn't much to be said.

When one fully concurs, one likes a post, echoes it, &, well, that's the end of it.
10:31 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Kelvin Brown.
Engagement is the key to success here. I spend as much time and maybe more replying to others' posts as I do spouting myself, and I actively respond to most who comment on my own posts. That's how we get to know each other, and you'll find this community full of a lot of really awesome ppl.
12:42 PM - Jul 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}