Ree Anonymous
A
Ok guys, the bird app has totally gone off the rails. All I see in my timeline is MAGA nonsense and trolls. I'm going to try out this app for awhile. I really used to love Twitter for the quick and accurate breaking news. How does everyone think this app is doing?
10:00 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Steve Hill
B
In response to Ree Anonymous.
It ='s nice and friendly! It will take a while for big time celebs or news agencies to join but they will, meanwhile its up to us to follow people that post the news themselves from outside! Heres 1 4U sourceshttps://slate.com/news-and...
01:58 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Josie Villa
A
I like this site but I can't be on here as much as I would like. It will take a while for more people to join, but I do like that I feel safe here.
10:17 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Klobby L
A
And welcome!
10:14 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Ree Anonymous
A
In response to Klobby L.
Thank you!
10:29 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Zeketayler
A
#Spoutible is what justice looks like on social media. Welcome to the revolution.
10:12 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Ree Anonymous
A
In response to Zeketayler.
10:15 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Maggie Waters
A
I am much more comfortable spouting here ... my few experiences giving opinions on Twitter were not positive. But it took me awhile to figure out that here you need to follow A LOT of people to get broad content on your timeline. Once you do tho people are fun, interesting and informative!
10:06 PM - Jul 05, 2023 (Edited)
Ree Anonymous
A
In response to Maggie Waters.
Thank you for the advice. I'm trying to follow a lot of the people I followed on Twitter. It seems there are quite a few of them here but they don't post as often.
10:09 PM - Jul 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}