Ola
A
thread 1/2
Honest Opinion: Threads vs Spoutible

Being on Zuckerberg's new platform "Threads". Far from bad. The platform is smooth and easy to use. However, it is very limited in functionality.

I am not disappointed; I am just surprised that with the resources available to Mark, the platform is very basic.
01:13 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Ola
A
thread 2/2
Spoutible has more functions & is generally more user friendly. It's amusing that Spoutible has better thread functionality than an App named "Threads"🤣

Bouzy just needs to improve the fluctuating speed

Verdict: Comparing the resources available to both Mark & Chris, Spoutible is generally better
01:18 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Brick Mckenna
A
In response to Ola.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I have been curious but not enough to venture over. I only keep fb to share local Ohio political news and marketplace. Stop sharing family, personal stuff 2016.
Not excited about interacting with zuck and his for profit our privacy approach
09:55 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Jacqueline Manley
B
In response to Ola.
Good Morning back at ya 👋🏾
06:45 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Ola
A
In response to Jacqueline Manley.
🤗
06:59 AM - Jul 06, 2023

Only followers of this user (FalseProphet) can see their posts

Mari Tini
A
In response to Ola.
Spoutible also has an edit functionality that neither Twitter nor Threads has.
01:23 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Ola
A
In response to Mari Tini.
Actually, Twitter has edit button for people that pay Mr. Musk $8.🤣 But Zuckerberg “Threads” is surprising basic for an experience social platform owner with humongous billions of dollars at his disposal.
01:29 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Gadget
A
In response to Mari Tini.
It's so handy, the amount of times I realise a mistake just after posting on twitter and have to delete and start over.
04:25 AM - Jul 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}