Ola
A
thread 1/2
Honest Opinion: Threads vs Spoutible

Being on Zuckerberg's new platform "Threads". Far from bad. The platform is smooth and easy to use. However, it is very limited in functionality.

I am not disappointed; I am just surprised that with the resources available to Mark, the platform is very basic.
01:13 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Ola
A
thread 2/2
Spoutible has more functions & is generally more user friendly. It's amusing that Spoutible has better thread functionality than an App named "Threads"🤣

Bouzy just needs to improve the fluctuating speed

Verdict: Comparing the resources available to both Mark & Chris, Spoutible is generally better
01:18 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Jim Brooks
A
In response to Ola.
I read that the content is abysmal. Default was a flood of influencers posting pictures of themselves with text like “ What kind of soda do you like.”
05:22 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Ola
A
In response to Jim Brooks.
🤣🤣🤣
05:23 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Dad The Geek
A
In response to Ola.
I’m sure it was an edict to get it out quickly, and before it’s ready for primitive, after what SpaceKaren did to Twatter this weekend.
11:52 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Stupid Should Hurt
A
In response to Ola.
I think I’ll not use a Zuckerberg product. I don’t trust him as regards my privacy. I trust Bouzy.
10:21 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Ola
A
In response to Stupid Should Hurt.
👍🏽
10:31 AM - Jul 06, 2023
George Johnston
A
In response to Ola.
Does it have "legs"?
06:19 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
In response to Ola.
Zuck is using Threads to train AI. All of the creatives give their pictures, art images and writing to him for free. As soon as you accept this privacy breach then you have zero legal recourse. Read the fine print.
04:33 AM - Jul 06, 2023
NightOwlVegana
A
In response to Ola.
This app is very slow for me, it takes a while to go from one thing to another and I still can't upload pictures.

Threads reminds me of early Twitter, people are actually having fun conversations and is busy.
03:19 AM - Jul 06, 2023
MJ Robertshaw
A
In response to Ola.
The reason why I am wary about it is Zuck's history of farming out the user details. If he's done that before, how is he not going to do that again?
02:49 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Ian Kennedy
A
In response to Ola.
Agreed. It feels like the sort of minimum viable app a company /w metas resources and scale could stand up quickly. Will it have legs?

The thing I miss here and on the other twitter alternatives is the realtime breaking news and events, and Twitter's losing that to amplified BS.
01:25 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Aslean Jones
A
In response to Ian Kennedy.
Agree 💯 about missing the “Breaking News” element here on Spoutible. Otherwise, everything else is great!
01:47 AM - Jul 06, 2023
thoughts of joy
A
In response to Ian Kennedy.
same. I’m looking for disaster/emergency management and science communication. Certainly they made it easy to sign up and set up an account. But yeesh, the privacy issues…
06:08 AM - Jul 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}