Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
I know in our clout driven culture having all eyes on this site and being a major media darling would be nice. But honestly I just want this place to build actual connections. For people to want to be on here because its safer and more fun. Stable success is better than instant.
10:13 AM - Jul 07, 2023
CPfromCA
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
Ty, it's so ironic I just saw this post, which is from months ago. Because here I am with insomnia, wanting to have a conversation with someone...exactly the type of engagement you mentioned.

Or...all those words to say, AGREED.
03:27 AM - Nov 08, 2023
Craig Tyler
A
👇👇
04:39 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
At the end of the day (with a few exceptions), we won't succeed because the big names/brands come here.

They'll come here (sooner or later) because we succeed.
03:54 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
That's an understandable and valid desire. Already, however, that stability has been disrupted--and has been since the beginning. The 'outside forces' of world events, 'poking' our #TraumaEpidemic stress points virtually assure that it will continue. The features help. As does #LiveAndLearn .
01:22 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I support growth over time, this place isn't even a year old. But I definitely love right now that we're just people. People talking about important things, silly things, and raisins. I joined Spoutible to put the social back in social media and its been very successful in that.
11:55 AM - Nov 07, 2023
just alex
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
…she said “raisins.” lol.
🤭😂
08:47 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Michele C.
A
Spoutible makes me think of that saying, true Gs move in silence.
01:40 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Cincat
A
I agree!
10:21 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Hester Prynnecess, beat reporter
A
thanks for saying this. there’s such a “bigger is better” attitude that creeps in to people’s attitudes sometimes.
10:20 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Jn2375
A
Yep I agree
10:16 AM - Jul 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}