Martha Mathys
A
How is everyone it's too quite in here 🤔🤔
03:33 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Martha Mathys.
You need go explore and follow more people to populate your timeline. Only what you choose fills your timeline. No algorithm chooses content for you. The suggested follows at the bottom of posts is a good place to look too. As you explore, your feed will pick up quick, I can hardly keep up with mine
03:50 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
Your timeline gets more interesting the more people you follow. The explore tab is your friend.
03:48 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Bright Lights
A
folk be thinking about how to best spout. I also heard of some thread next door.
03:48 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
It will always be quiet until you follow lots of people because there's no algorithm to push folks into your feed. Explore brings you content in exact chronological order. Search hashtags in Explore for subjects of interest & follow those who have them in their bios.
03:40 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Teresa Howick
A
Not too bad. It is quiet I agree. I hope more people come over here from that other app
03:36 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Teresa Howick.
People are finding their way at a steady pace, with a spike when elon limited views. There's 2 people that I'm still trying to convince to join here. Both would be valuable members of the community, but they still feel the need to try to reason with fascists. Eventually they'll tire of the nazis...
03:53 PM - Jul 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}