Paul Bradshaw
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I'd like to see a revamp of the notifications section: the ability to aggregate, so 50 likes on a spout takes one line, not 50. Also, move replies to 'mentions' so I can find them amid the flood of likes & respouts. Also, if I click in & go back, it'd be nice if it remembered where I was.
10:10 AM - Oct 11, 2023
Thunderschnozzle
A
Verified users engagements are currently being duplicated. They appear in the verified tab, but also still appear in the notifications tab as well. Is that by design? It seems they should only appear in the verified tab, no?
06:43 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Tanya Feke, MD
A
What is the process to get verified on Spoutible? Only if you were verified on the bird site?
05:28 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Absurd Dad
A
I'd prefer verified mountain dew...
04:52 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Salomé Jones
A
Nice. Will there eventually be a way to get verified (for reasons, such as notability) apart from having been verified on Twitter? There are definitely notable people who never got verified there.
04:51 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Indigo
A
Nice. 😊👍🏾
04:45 PM - Jul 07, 2023
JayTuma1 (She/Her)
A
Where do I find the criteria for verification? Or am I too far ahead of the tech folks? I didn't have a verification on Twitter to carry over. Even if I did, the account was permanently deleted by Twitter.
04:29 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
In response to JayTuma1 (She/Her).
Same here, but I looked through the entire spoutible.support page, and aside from legacy Twitter checks, I don't see another way.

I'm not notable so I'm not worried about it.
06:41 AM - Jul 08, 2023
CharleneEllen
A
Noteworthy. Active. Genuine. In the early days of Spoutible I believed everyone fit that criteria. 😎
04:20 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Kathleen Morouse
A
What does that mean? A list of verified people?
04:06 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Karen Dykstra
A
Looks like I need to step up my game. Only ten verifieds😌. But the metric was important to Spoutible so Im ok with the new feature.
04:01 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Wineaux
A
Awesome, Chris! That’s a great addition.

Was this on your to-do list or was it a suggestion?
04:00 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
In response to Wineaux.
A suggestion.
04:02 PM - Jul 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}