nine ✡︎
A
i dont know everything. i cant possibly know everything. i JUST turned 18. and i am seriously sorry for upsetting people that was never my intention. but please stop twlljng me that i knew what i was doing because i clearly didnt. and if i did i wouldnt be trying to apologize. okay? im sorry
10:01 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to nine ✡︎.
Geeze, what the hell happened here? I see all the fallout but not the original incident. Doesn’t matter though- we need more patience and kindness even when people are offended. Being offensive right back just creates more drama. I’ve also noticed a bit more drama on the young whale recently 🙄❤️
10:50 PM - Jul 07, 2023
The Frank Account
A
In response to nine ✡︎.
You seem lovely. Your current spouts explaining what was happening have been perfect. I like people who can be vulnerable, can listen, can acknowledge 'mistakes' or that they don't know some things. & validate others (& themselves), & do it all so respectfully.
And followed!
And here's a flower 🌸
10:30 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to nine ✡︎.
Please do not be to upset.
What I see here is you made a mistake and unfortunately people were mean. But you learned from it and have done a very adult thing. You explained yourself and said you were sorry.
In my book that makes you OK!
You need support you reach out there are many here to help you
10:24 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
In response to nine ✡︎.
We got your back 💗💗💗
10:23 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Jeanne Gustafson
A
In response to nine ✡︎.
You're just fine. Your older spouties went through a whoooole lot of trauma through the entire trump administration. And are working hard to teach people that third party voting, or not-the-incumbent voting, can be devastating. But imo, it's also ok to criticize the current administration.
10:19 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Grumble
A
In response to nine ✡︎.
Maybe you can chalk this up as "a mistake of youth" and reflect on it when you can understand it from the perspective of age and experience.
10:09 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
In response to nine ✡︎.
It is cool for you to apologize. Thank you. Hugs.
Deirdre Assenza
A
In response to nine ✡︎.
I'm sorry you had a stressful interaction. 💖 I've had some too here. I think it's inevitable in social media. Remember you can block anyone who makes your experience here not what you want it to be. We are glad you are here.
April Sparkles
A
In response to nine ✡︎.
Many people here have had some experiences that have been difficult as a result of election outcomes.

Therefore, they feel protective about a leader who is trying to protect their rights.

Does that make sense?

💛
nine ✡︎
A
In response to April Sparkles.
i understand that now. thank you

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}