nine ✡︎
A
i dont know everything. i cant possibly know everything. i JUST turned 18. and i am seriously sorry for upsetting people that was never my intention. but please stop twlljng me that i knew what i was doing because i clearly didnt. and if i did i wouldnt be trying to apologize. okay? im sorry
10:01 PM - Jul 07, 2023

Only followers of this user (April_Sparkles) can see their posts

nine ✡︎
A
In response to April Sparkles.
i understand that now. thank you
10:09 PM - Jul 07, 2023

Only accounts this user (April_Sparkles) follows can see their posts

nine ✡︎
A
In response to April Sparkles.
human rights policies is the main thing. which i know biden has done a lot of good for. but i also think having someone younger and more in touch with the communities online and such would be good. not that they have to be young to be a good president, but i think that it would help
10:14 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to nine ✡︎.
I certainly hope we have a younger president in our future- how about someone other than a white man ! However I really believe Biden and VP Harris are doing a great job and they are they key to saving democracy from certain destruction right now. We actually have a future to build on with them.
10:54 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
In response to nine ✡︎.
Check out the website. Lots of good information. Think about taking a civics class to understand how the government works. Please make sure you vote because your voice is important. https://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/cabinet/
11:10 PM - Jul 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}