Shawn Scott
A
I was a stripper when this song came out and nothing would make a dancer attack the DJ faster than when he played it. It REALLY stirred up the scary weirdos. It was the stalker anthem.
Lisse (she/her) @Lisse35517
#SpoutingClassics from the #80s . Just because…
It’s one of those songs that makes you think back to that time in your life…

Plus…it’s #Sting ! 😛🐝

Here’s #ThePolice with…

“EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE”
The Police - Every Breath You Take (Official Video) - YouTube

The official music video for ‘Every Breath You Take’ by The Police. REMASTERED IN HD!Every Move You Make: The Studio Recordings’ is out now: a 6CD box set fe...

11:53 PM - Jul 07, 2023
05:00 AM - Jul 08, 2023
Eryn McConnell
A
In response to Shawn Scott.
I have never understood why anyone would think this was romantic. I mean it is a great song, but it is creepy. Major stalker vibes.
05:46 AM - Jul 08, 2023
Shawn Scott
A
In response to Eryn McConnell.
Yes! Imagine being totally naked and making eye contact with someone on pervert row while this song is on. Sex workers navigate a minefield of potential abuse. Something as stupid as this song can trigger bad outcomes.
05:55 AM - Jul 08, 2023
Eryn McConnell
A
All that linkage of music, dopamines and alcohol is a heady mix. Add in to that a 'willing' target and you've got a real problem, for the victim, at least.
06:01 AM - Jul 08, 2023
Shawn Scott
A
I have PTSD and a TRIGGER WARNING story about a bad outcome from a cop obsessed with a dancer who appeared to be VERY young ( she was over 21 but looked like she was 13-yeah…what could go wrong.) She did not get hurt physically but dudes wife came in and shot him point blank in the chest.
06:10 AM - Jul 08, 2023
Eryn McConnell
A
His wife did a service to humanity.
06:12 AM - Jul 08, 2023
Shawn Scott
A
I truly think she saved my friends life that night. Guy was rhoided out and scary af.
06:14 AM - Jul 08, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}