Yvette
A
I have always been a crier. I can’t help it. When I read the Newspaper I cry at all the injustice. and horrors of the world. When I see a sad commercial I cry. My family love to tease me. I thought I would change as I got older, but nope! If someone else cries, I cry. It’s really bad at Funerals.
12:57 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Thats Me…. Liberty & Justice 4 ALL!
A
In response to Yvette.
I resemble your remarks.
01:22 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Thats Me…. Liberty & Justice 4 ALL!.
Lack of empathy & compassion have never been my issues. I have had to learn how to protect myself emotionally from people that try to take advantage of kindness. I call them EMOTIONAL VAMPIRES. I used to know many when I was younger. Once I hit my 40’s I chose to be friends only with KIND people. ☮️
01:26 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Barbara Reid
A
In response to Thats Me…. Liberty & Justice 4 ALL!.
There's no right or wrong way to do empathy except to have none. Sometimes I think it's absent in the Republican party.
01:35 PM - Jul 08, 2023
MatthewOfHarold
A
In response to Yvette.
Some of us have all the feelings to balance out those who do not. I'm glad to be like you.
01:19 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to MatthewOfHarold.
I was teased mercilessly in school. Between the crying and being a very good student, I got called a Nerd & a bookworm. That might not sound so bad, but when you’re a kid. 🙄🤷‍♀️
01:22 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Angela Votes Biden-Harris '24
A
In response to Yvette.
Same. I am very sensitive. So is my husband. I blame it on us being Pisces.
01:01 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Angela Votes Biden-Harris '24.
I’m a Cancer. My husband is a Pisces. I cry at Disney movies. It’s embarrassing. I have a memory of one of my daughters and myself crying over Dumbo! She was 2! I was 30. My kids (at least the girls) aren’t quite as bad as I am. I’ve tried to repress it. I cry every day. I thought EVERYONE did. ☮️
01:06 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Nefarious Newt
A
In response to Yvette.
Me too. *hugs*
12:59 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Nefarious Newt.
My family always ask (when I’m watching a movie) Is this a whole tissue box movie? 🙄😝🤦‍♀️☮️ That’s the reputation I have with facial waterworks. 😂
01:01 PM - Jul 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}